House Guests
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Mouse,
I've noticed that you have made yourselves welcome in my basement. Let me remind you that you were not invited into my home. I realize that it is very cold outside, but you'll have to vacate the premises immediately. Perhaps you could find shelter @ the neighbors...I hear their cats LOVE mice.
Sincerely,
Paige A. Knighton
P.S. Hope you enjoy the peanut butter!

4 Comments:
oh yuck!! I'm feeling it with you Paige!! We have just discovered a mouse in our house and it's summer here!!! Aaron just went out and bought some traps. I HATE then - I'm petrified of them!
I detest mice, and today when I was getting all my Christmas plates out, they had chewed through the box, how ridiculous is that, we have plenty of food to eat!!
Not looking foward to winter, because they seem to be so much worse in the country.
Wishing you all a happy and peaceful Christmas.
Love Lorraine.
xxx
P.S. I did wash the plates and soak them in bleach!!!!
xxx
We had a mouse in our garage who ate some honey nut cheerios and got into a container of bread crumbs! Then he ate some cheese and is gone!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home