The Knightons

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I LOVE THIS KID!!!

It occurred to me the other day that Carson will be 5 soon. Where did the last 5 years go?!?!


He is at a fun age.

He says silly things. He uses big words.

He throws fits on occasion, but gets over them quickly.

He gets hurt ALL of the time, but gets over that quickly too.

He is an obedient boy. It is pretty easy to persuade him to make good choices...

but every once in a while he throws me for a loop.

The other night, as we were kneeling down for family prayers, he decided that he wanted to kneel on top of a stool.

Very kindly, I asked him to kneel down on the floor with everyone else.

He responded, very serious, "Mom, remember, I'm my own self's boss."

I couldn't help but crack up in laughter.

Better to have laugh lines than frown lines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home