The Knightons

Monday, December 7, 2009

The Knighton Workshop

My Saturday started out with a quick clean of the house, then on the the designated project of the day: 90 Christmas gifts for the primary children. Can you say Insanity?!?! We had tried to get them done earlier in the week, but had MANY stumbling blocks along the way. (I think it was the devil!)


Aunt Jemima or Rosie the Riveter, you choose

I love power tools! (I can't figure out why this script is so small!)

the finished project, the top one's my favorite

After much nailing, sanding, painting and gluing, they were finished, without a moment to spare. I really mean it. The Christmas party was @ 6:00. At 5:45 I was gluing the last picture onto the frame, giving me just enough time to take a quick (and I mean quick) shower.

my very own handyman :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mendon Packs said...

Wow!

December 9, 2009 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Amazing! They look so cool!

December 9, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Jack and Melanie said...

Paige, they turned out so cute!! You need to give your self more credit in the craftiness department.

December 9, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home