posted by Paige @ 12:59 PM
I see your little helpers are hard at work too. Yes please lets hope our kids don't get sick of helping.
I love the boys ages this time when Kobe was born. Its so nice to have good helpers. Looks like your kids are great with Gabe.
Your'e so blessed. Love Lorraine xxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am Paige and my husband is Doug. We've been married 13 years. We are the parents of 6 active kids.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
I see your little helpers are hard at work too. Yes please lets hope our kids don't get sick of helping.
I love the boys ages this time when Kobe was born. Its so nice to have good helpers. Looks like your kids are great with Gabe.
Your'e so blessed. Love Lorraine xxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home