The Knightons

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Quiet Observers

My, how time flies! The kids were obviously fascinated with Gabe. It was nice to have the kids there immediately after he was born.

The birth pool was wonderful. Doug was such a wonderful pool man, making sure that the temperature was just right for me. He even had to reheat the pool, since things didn't happen quite as quickly as we'd expected. He asked me if I was just kidding when I woke him @11:30pm asking, "Are you ready to have a baby?" Apparently, I wasn't quite ready.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

Oh wow - amazing pics seeing him straight after he was born. I want to hear more!!!

November 9, 2008 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger The Kings said...

Had to send you another comment!! Was looking at the first pic again and can't believe how young you look in it Paige!! You wouldn't know you were the mother of SIX kids!!!

November 9, 2008 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Denise Jardine said...

Congratulations on number 6, Paige. It looks like it was quite an amazing experience. Wow! is all I can say.

November 9, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Bingham said...

You are a brave woman! Congratulations!

November 9, 2008 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger The Kings said...

Paige - Simone is in labour right now!! Got a text throughout the night saying she was heading to hospital, waters had broken, and had been having contractions for a little while. Just been messaging her now and contractions have slowed, but its all happening. I'm so excited!!! Just glad it's not me! :)

November 10, 2008 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Country/City Boy said...

It's Amazing how you mums look just after Birth, congrats Paige.

November 11, 2008 at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home