The Knightons

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finished

I am so pleased with the new flooring we put in the kitchen. Carson agrees with me saying, "I like the new ground!" After a lot of humming 'n hawwing we decided to put in laminate. It took the better part of a day for us to install it. I don't know how much help I was. I'd like to think my brain came in handy a few times, but perhaps I was just there for moral support. I do make an excellent cheerleader!

After spending so much time on the floor looking @ my lower (dirty and unpainted I might add) cabinets I am highly motivated to get them finished before the baby decides to come. That's the next project, along with our awful bathroom. I'll spare everyone the ugly "before" pictures on that one until I've got pretty "after" pics to show off.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Congrats on the new floor! There's nothing like checking a task off the to-do list is there.
Shari makes a good slave driver, oops, cheerleader too. We couldn't finish without 'em.

October 15, 2008 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger The Kings said...

Looks great!!! Not long till that baby is due now - better get cracking on the cabinets!

October 16, 2008 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Jack and Melanie said...

YAH!!! It looks great! Won't it be nice to clean a new floor? I hate cleaning my yucking bathroom floor...never looks really clean.

October 16, 2008 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Bingham said...

All I can say is that my "nesting" tendencies never got as enthusiastic as yours! Go girl!

October 18, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Miss Lim said...

That turned out really nice!

October 20, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home