posted by Paige @ 8:39 AM
You grew your own watermelon!?!?! How cool is that!!!!! Too cold here in Tassie for those :(
that looks just like our watermelon! they are fun to grow huh! we grew a yellow red and orange but the orange and red where the only ones that grew.
Oh, man I want one! Ours didn't come up and we tried planting them twice!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am Paige and my husband is Doug. We've been married 13 years. We are the parents of 6 active kids.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
You grew your own watermelon!?!?! How cool is that!!!!! Too cold here in Tassie for those :(
that looks just like our watermelon! they are fun to grow huh! we grew a yellow red and orange but the orange and red where the only ones that grew.
Oh, man I want one! Ours didn't come up and we tried planting them twice!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home