The Knightons

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fair Time

It was kids day at the County Fair, so we splurged (and I mean splurged!) and took the kids on some carnival rides after we went to the bank for a loan. I tell you what, our pocketbook is glad the fair only comes once a year. It's a good thing Doug went with us otherwise the younger kids wouldn't have been able to ride a thing. Most of the rides posted signs, "If you are pregnant, you cannot ride." Oh darn! And I love carnival rides so much. NOT!
Garrett was pretty pumped about the spinning spaceship he rode on. He definitely does not take after his mother. I get nauseous on a merry-go round.

Carson was Mr. No Fear on the Ferris wheel. He kept wanting to stand up and look over the edge at me and the other kids. Miranda on the other hand does not like heights. I think she regretted going with Doug and Carson on the Ferris wheel.

Doug and Carson on the mini-roller coaster. High excitement. I'm not sure if Carson enjoyed it based on the look he's giving.

"Smile for the camera, Miranda."

"Quit turning your head every time you come around."

This is the best shot I got of this girl on the carousel. She insisted on turning away every time they passed by. I think she must be camera shy.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

Looks like heaps of fun. Here we would call it 'the show' rather than fair and it costs heaps to go here too. We only go every 3 years or so and its hard as the boys want to go on every ride they can. We usually limit them to how many they can have and they then have to choose.

August 21, 2008 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Miss Lim said...

Looks like the kiddos had lots of fun... it's fun to read and see all the pictures you post. Hugs~Tiff

August 22, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home