The Knightons

Monday, August 4, 2008

I love this Man!

I love it when my man is all spiffied up. He will probably kill me for posting this pic, oh well.
I think he was about as happy as the kids to be out taking pictures.

Can't you just tell that we are enamored with one another? Really, we are. We just have a strange way of showing it. Lisa, I think this is the closest you are going to get to a full body shot of us.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

Yay!!! Pics of both of you at once!!! I love them. Wish I could see you both again - maybe one day :)

August 5, 2008 at 2:52 AM  
Blogger Lizzie Bingham said...

Funny picture. You should add the caption: "Yeah, I'm with him." :o)

August 8, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home