Swimming and Sand
After boating we went for a short drive to Two Rivers Park to find a place to swim. The park doesn't have the highest class of clientele, but what can you expect at a public park. I felt really out of place, because I actually had a bathing suit on, rather than just swimming in my cut-offs and tank top like half of the other people there! We were able to find a spot to hang out next to a large Russian (or that neck of the woods) family that were not smoking or drinking. There are a lot of people from the former Soviet Union who have immigrated (or is it emigrated, I can never remember which is which) to the area. They seem to go everywhere with their entire family. Anyway, I digress. The bottom line: There was water. There was sand. The kids were happy.

1 Comments:
Fun! I laughed at your description of 'not the highest class of clientele'. We get that here often - we call them 'scrubbers' or 'Ravo's'
(after a suburb here called Ravenswoood).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home