The Knightons

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boating with the McGary's

Yesterday we had a surprise visit from our old Bishop and his wife inviting us to go down to the river to go boating. They usually invite us once a summer and the kids totally love it, with the exception of Miranda. She loves swimming, but doesn't care too much for boating, particularly when they go fast. Although, she did muster up the courage to go for a slow ride after the boys went for rides on the tubes. I figure, by the time she is 16 we might get her to go tubing, maybe even ski.

Doug and Tanner tubing in the cold water of the Columbia River. There was a lot of late snow run-off, so it is extra chilly this year. I decided it was best to stay away from any water sports while in my current state. I haven't skied in several years and don't think this is the summer to take to it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home