The Knightons

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Activity Day Camp

Miranda began her 3-day Activity Day Camp today. She had a ball. She jabbered about all the different activity stations they went to. They had a dance instructor come and teach the girls some dance moves. It was so cute how she showed Doug and I all the moves she learned. I think she enjoyed being with so many girls around her age.

Yes her shirt is this bright. It made her group very easy to spot.

I think she was learning the electric slide here.

I think Miranda decided that line dancing is not her thing. The dance moves they learned on the 1st day were more up her alley.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

Wow - an Activity Day Camp!!! We don't have those here - sounds awesome.

July 10, 2008 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

This sound like lots of fun! Did they do this on a stake level? Could you get me the details? Kyla was thinking this would be a great YW project idea or for her Senior project.

July 12, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home