What a Workout!
Yesterday, I had some DVDs due back at the library so I thought I'd save some gas money and ride my bike to return them. The closest library branch is about 2 miles away, no sweat right? It was a quick trip down, but took me at least twice as long on the way back. You see, I encountered wind and Garfield hill on the way home. Garfield Hill has a rather steep grade. Even on a good day when I've been riding on a regular basis it is hard to get up that hill. So, imagine pregnant Paige who hasn't ridden in weeks trying to fight the wind and the incline. I got off and walked to the top. Even though I walk the dog religiously I sure feel out of shape after that bike ride. I'm going to add biking to my exercise routine, but stay away from the hills.
P.S. To add insult to injury my bum is sore this morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home