The Knightons

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Prego shot for Lisa.

Lisa, here's the exciting photo of my big belly near the half-way point. I know, I know, please try to contain your excitement. Now you're probably wondering why you requested a photo. I guess I could of taken one of the bare belly. You could have at least seen the lovely designs left behind from all my other children, along with my lovely "Snoopy nose." (That's what my mom says the remains of my belly button look like)

I should have digitally enhanced it a bit, shrinking a few parts here and there. I have yet to fit into most of my maternity clothes, but am way to big (everywhere) for normal clothes. Soon enough I will be able to wear my wardrobe of tent-like attire. That's all that will fit me in the end with my huge basketball tummy.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

Oh - I think you look lovely!! Would have like to see your face too though. Now I just need a close up pic of Doug and I will be a happy woman!! :)

July 10, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree w/ Lisa...a head to toe picture would have been cute!=0)


Melanie

July 10, 2008 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

I was taking the picture myself and seemed to misplace my "Go-Go gadget arms" Besides I had ugly hair and no make-up on.

July 11, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

TOO Cute!!!

July 11, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home