YUM!
Despite the rather warm temperatures we ventured out to pick wild blackberries in the canyon today. My pickings go to the freezer for jam and the kids are free to do what they want with what they pick. They usually end up with full tummies and not so full containers. Miranda and Garrett were my star pickers today, each filling a pint container. I don't think they went hungry though, based on their purple tongues.
I thought this picture was so cute


4 Comments:
I love those little wagons!! I,ve never seen one here in Tassie or the mainland Lisa,s Mum.xxx
I LOVE that pic of the three of them Paige!!! Wish it was Summer here :(
Another of Lisa's family looking at your blog. Hope you don't mind.I remember pics of you with her in college.Love blackberries, nothing better with some cream and sugar.
Love the picture of the boys w/ the wagon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home