The Knightons

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Peaches, peaches, & more peaches!

This is a beautiful sight. I have a love/hate relationship with canning season. I'm so gung-hoe about canning when the fruit firsts comes on, but by the end of the season I don't want to look at another canning jar or lid. It is nice to have my storage room shelves filling up though.

I thought this jar was the prettiest!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jack and Melanie said...

They look so pretty and YUMMY!

September 4, 2008 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger The Kings said...

Oh wow - you are good Paige!!!! They look great.

September 4, 2008 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger lydia moyer said...

i'm doing pears right now, they're a bugger!

September 5, 2008 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Your such a show off! I took the lazy route and froze my peaches this year! We picked them up on our way home from Idaho, just not enough time!

September 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Bingham said...

I feel like such a slacker. I put up corn and peach slices in the freezer but I'm still debating if I should do peaches and pears.

September 8, 2008 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Matushka Anna said...

Oh Paige, I must say I did one little measly batch of peaches (my first canning experience since I was a kid) and you're right... so gung ho and then blahhh. I'm still a jam making mama though... Your jars are so beautiful, Good Work! Anna (Melanie's friend from Walla Walla)

September 11, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home