The Knightons

Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Serious Side

When these kids get busy with a project, boy do they focus!

Garrett watches the skilled crew foreman, hoping to mimic his techniques.

Even the baby (yes, he is still the baby @ 3 1/2) of the family takes a wack @ building his own sand castle.

I'll be sad when summer is gone.

We'll have to replace sand with snow.

This makes me smile. When my children are within inches of each other AND getting along I just have to whip out the camera and shoot away!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

Paige - I get tired just looking at all those kids of yours, and you have another on the way!! I don't know how you do it woman!!!

August 26, 2008 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

Why do you think I'm tired all the time? If only they would loan me some of their energy.

August 26, 2008 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger lydia moyer said...

hey paige, your family is so cute too!pregnant again...your making us moms with 5 kids look bad! when ever someone comments on how many kids i have i just say we have no self control we like the process. (hope that wasn't offensive)

August 30, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home