The Knightons

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gabe the Babe


This boy finally has a name other than "the baby." We've decided on Gabriel Mattis. Doug came up with Gabe and Mattis is a Scandinavian name I contributed (I went to the genealogy for that one).

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Hi Paige!

Congratulations! And look at all that hair! I hope he is a good baby for you!

~kelly jensen

November 8, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Simone Triffitt said...

What a little cutie.... and what a marathon labour. Yikes!! I hope you are getting some rest in there somewhere.

November 8, 2008 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger The Kings said...

Lovely name and he is so cute - so much dark hair!!! Hope he is behaving for you.

November 8, 2008 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Country/City Boy said...

He looks Cute, bet the kids are excited over him

November 8, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little chubber,he's so beautiful,but then again I'm a sucker for new borns, just ask Lisa. I love his name!! Love and congratulations again Lisa's Mum Lorraine xxx

November 9, 2008 at 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home