Oh wow! That looks like such a hard job. We don't really celebrate Halloween here, but it is coming in more and more. You definitely don't get kids knocking at your door though - its more like organised parties etc. I'm looking forward to seeing Simone dressed as a pumpkin!
4 Comments:
Hi Paige. We must be near the end now. I am due next Fri. For our Halloween party, this Fri I am going as a pumpkin - no padding required.
Oh wow! That looks like such a hard job. We don't really celebrate Halloween here, but it is coming in more and more. You definitely don't get kids knocking at your door though - its more like organised parties etc.
I'm looking forward to seeing Simone dressed as a pumpkin!
Looks like alot of fun. Would be interesting just to come over and see what halloween is like
Miranda is so serious! She must have created a masterpiece.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home