Well the Gabe-Man survived his first bath and only cried @ the end when I rinsed his head.

Doug has already given me a hard time about this next pic. Honestly, I was sticking my fingers out so that Gabe could grab them to feel more secure. Really.


Carson enjoyed being the big helper @
bath time. He has been very gentle and kind to Gabe. He loves to pet his head and assures me that Gabe loves it.
3 Comments:
he really is a cute baby!
us moms will even disgrace ourselves to comfort our children.
He is gorgeous!! Love the finger Paige! And I always thought you were a 'molly'! His skin looks so lovely - even if it is jaundice - it looks like you have a little black baby :)
HE is sooooo!! gorgeous. Love Lorraine xxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home