posted by Paige @ 9:31 PM
Oh, he's jaundiced,therefore the olive skin. Lorraine xxx
He is so beautiful Paige - jaundice and all!! I can't believe all that hair he has.
elsie was the same, i remember putting her infront of the sunny widow and i swear i could almost feel it melting away her jaundice!:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am Paige and my husband is Doug. We've been married 13 years. We are the parents of 6 active kids.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Oh, he's jaundiced,therefore the olive skin. Lorraine xxx
He is so beautiful Paige - jaundice and all!! I can't believe all that hair he has.
elsie was the same, i remember putting her infront of the sunny widow and i swear i could almost feel it melting away her jaundice!:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home