Some of my crew is still sick (that's not the good part). We've got everything from sore throats and runny noses to headaches and earaches. I will be glad when everyone is well again.
I went to the dentist at 8:00 am (that's not the good part either).
My dentist is a very soft spoken man. I bet he is nice to work for. I took a delivery to Denny (not Vinny) right after going to the dentist. I tried my best not to talk too much. It's hard to talk when you can't feel half of your mouth.
I cleaned my kitchen and living room. I vacuumed twice. I moved the couch. It's red. I've wanted a red couch for ages and finally found one for cheap on Craigslist a month ago. I brought it home in Bertha. Doug thought I was crazy. I am.
I started on a chair project this afternoon. I have 3 projects to finish in the next 3 weeks. If they aren't done, to the junk heap they go. I'd better get crackin'!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home