The Knightons

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mess d'jour


Last night was a blurr.
Miranda woke up several times.
First her legs were hurting. Then she was hungry.
And finally she threw up.

Doug is in California for work. He won't be home until late Wednesday night.
I miss him. I never sleep well when he is gone.

I've got 2 more boxes of peaches to bottle. I'm drying pears this week. I considered bottling them, but decided they're too much work. The kids love dried pears. I'm going to have to hide them so they will last all year.

Gabe has been making messes all morning. He's good at that. I decided I'd make some playdough to keep him busy. He played with it for a bit and then started pitching it on the floor.
2 is a messy age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home