The Knightons

Friday, August 13, 2010

IDAHOOOOOOO!!!

Just a little peek at some of our adventures in Potato Land:
A Pioneer Day hike to Hidden Mouth Cave. Amazing. Max and I found some red clay and stuffed his pack full...clay project to come. I decided I would have been a lame pioneer.

Max caught his first fish. He wasn't too thrilled about wacking it over the head though.

The boys gave up on fishing and decided to build a sand city.

Miranda was determined to catch a fish...no such luck.

What's a Redneck outing without a naked baby? (I had to big-time edit this photo)

I think the beach (the Lost River actually) was the highlight of the trip.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cutest naked redneck baby i ever did see. luv it. - jill

August 21, 2010 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger The Kings said...

What a beautiful place! I want to go there and take photos.

August 21, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home