The Knightons

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yes, I'm an Adult

I started off the week with realizing I had a bunch of overdue items from the library. We usually go to the library every Thursday, but with the kids being sick we've missed the last couple of weeks. With the lack of sleep my brain just turned to mush...resulting in me forgetting to return or renew a bunch of stuff.

So, how much was the late fee?

When you consider that there's a 20 cent fee per book (you know, I just realized that there's no cent sign on my keyboard...what's up with that?) and a $1 fee for DVDs (we had several) things add up rather quickly.

Let's put it this way: The bill was in excess of $15.00.

OUCH!!!

I feel so irresponsible.




At least I had this to laugh at:



Thank goodness for Gabe.





PS There IS a screen in this window. Perhaps I ought to consider bars.

PPS Potty training isn't going so well. He doesn't like to sit on the potty very long, but enjoys being naked quite a bit. Please remind me that I've done this 5 times before.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

Wow! You are keen potty training so early. I haven't even considered trying Kobe yet.
I'm just too lazy :)

June 9, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home