The Knightons

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Boyhood



It's certain...I'm officially out of the running for Mother of the Year.

Just in case you were wondering, that's not the shadow from Gabe's double chin.

How on earth did this happen?

Two words: Stroller and Gravity
Awful combination.

I tell you, this cross that we mothers bear is a heavy one. I didn't even have anything to do with this accident (okay, I DID give birth to him and I DID purchase the stroller), yet somehow I feel responsible. Any recommendations on where I can purchase a giant bubble for this boy?
.
Unfortunately, I think this just might be a foreshadowing of the years to come. This kid is a climber, unlike all the others. I've never had one that enjoys climbing on the kitchen table so much. Perhaps this is his way of trying to be big like everyone else. Whatever it is, it sure keeps this mama hopping.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

ouch! poor thing. He sounds like Kobe! I've actually NEVER had a climber till now and I'm going grey over it! :)

April 23, 2010 at 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home