The Knightons

Monday, February 22, 2010

It's good to be 5!!!


Here @ the Knighton house, we're not huge fans of cake. We've stuck birthday candles into all sorts of things. One year Max just wanted ice cream...so I was super lazy and just stuck candles right into the carton. (Doug will never let me live that one down.) This year Carson opted for crunch cookies and ice cream.

What are crunch cookies? Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough-Choc Chips+Crunch Bar=Crunch Cookies

Left-Over Halloween candy to the rescue!!!!

That scored me some big-time points. My kids think I am so clever and the best mom in the world (I have to write that b/c all my children are reading this as I type). I think they secretly think that I am Super Woman, but just play it cool because they don't want me to get a big head. So instead, they say things like, "yuck!" when I try a new recipe. They are just here to keep me humble...Thank goodness there are 6 of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home