The Knightons

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Day I Turned Old

Tanner James, age 10
"The Long Socks Era"

Last night I bid farewell to being a "young mom" as I stood in line to pay for an electric razor for my firstborn. Who knew it would come this fast?!?!

It seems as though one day I woke up and the kid was 3 inches taller than me (I know, that's not saying much) and his voice was squeaking everytime he raised his voice.

When he was a newborn I remember everyone offering me all sorts of advice, but in a nutshell, they were all saying, "He'll grow up so fast."

They were right.

Teenagehood....here we come!!!!

(Please be kind ;) )

1 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

oh that is sad and scary all at the same time!!! We ARE getting old hey! :)

April 1, 2010 at 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home