Last night...
I tried this trick that my dad swears by. Before I share, I will say that I DO NOT swear by it. You see, I was dumb and decided to pull a few weeds in my front yard without wearing work gloves. It wasn't so bad until I pulled a weed with stickers in it. And they weren't nice large stickers either. They were those tiny, invisible ones that are practically impossible to get out. How can something so small hury so bad?
Wanna know the trick?
Drum roll please
(How do I spell the drum roll sound anyway?)
The trick: a slice of potato taped to the affected area.
Silly.
Supposedly it draws out the foreign object.
I'd love to say, "Now I'm a believer!"
I'm not.
Next time I will eat the potatoes and wear gloves when I get the notion to do some gardening.

1 Comments:
Blaine said it takes at least two days. He'll try it for you tonight and give you a report on Monday.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home