The Knightons

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Runner Girl


Picture this: It's 9:30 am and I'm busy cleaning house in my grubby clothes with my hair up in a ponytail. My dear sweet husband gives me a call, wanting me to take some stuff to a customer. With Doug working @ Oxbo full time, occasionally I need to trade in my mom hat for my Freedom Bolt hat (thank goodness that hat is only figurative because I just look awful in hats) and do a purchase order, send a fax, or deliver something to a customer. Luckily, this delivery doesn't have to be done immediately, but it DOES mean that I'm going to have change a bit so I look presentable. Darn...and I was on a roll!

It's kind of fun to do deliveries, but I do get a little nervous. The last time I took some roofing materials to the same guy I messed up his name...I called him Vinny when his name is actually Denny. He was cool about it, but seriously! I honestly think Vinny fits him better, but I won't tell him that.

This time I didn't even try to call him by name...luckily he was the only one in the office, so there was no need for it. Whew!

With summer approaching and business picking up, it sounds like I will be doing more of these little runs for FB. This is good for me. I need the practice.

Just ask Vinny.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

ha ha, that's funny. Denny is such an American name! :)

May 29, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home