bathroom break along the freeway...good reminder, no?I think we managed to survive the latest round of sickness in this house, but being sick last week left me with lots of chores to do today. The bathrooms were at the top of my list. I will be so happy in my next life when I have a "hose-down" bathroom. Just give me a power washer and a floor drain and I'd have it clean in no time.
.
Come to think of it, how 'bout a "hose-down" house?
.
I might have to put some serious thought into that one.
*Just a thought: I like to use Borax to clean. The box recommends using it to clean your toilet bowl and make it "fresh." The toilet is about the last thing I think of when I hear the word fresh.

1 Comments:
Oh you make me laugh. Glad you are all feeling better.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home