The Knightons

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sigh of Relief


Mr. Doug made it home safely late last night. I was a fool and told him I would pick him up when his plane arrived...at 11:14 pm. What was I thinking?!?! Since Tanner is up anyway I left him and Max to guard the fort while I darted over to the airport. We arrived home @ 11:30 with perfect timing...Gabe had just woke up, along with Miranda.

In other news...I had a tooth pulled yesterday. The experience wasn't too bad. I think they should've offered me earplugs though. I definitely could've done without the sound effects.
.
One thing I must say: never, ever plan on having a meeting right after you've been to the dentist. You'll surely make a fool of yourself. I didn't realize how hard it is to talk with half of my mouth numb. To top it all off, my brain was a little out of sorts.
.
On second thought...maybe I made the meeting more entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home