The Knightons

Monday, April 13, 2009

"Bad Memory Card, Bad Memory Card!"

Much to my dismay, I have a memory card full of digital pics from the last few weeks, but I cannot get either computer to upload anything. I had a list of posts that I wanted to do along with the pics. This is very frustrating! So I guess this means 120 or so pictures down the drain. I didn't realize a memory card could go bad?!?!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Do you want to try sending it too me and see if we can get it to work through our printer? It wouldn't hurt to try.

April 13, 2009 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger The Kings said...

Oh no - that sucks!! I've been hanging out for another post too :(

April 14, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home