Garden Starts
On Monday night for Family Home Evening (yes, it took me a while to post-it's been a busy week) we started seeds for our gardens. The kids each have 3 ft x 6 ft garden plots along the fence line that they get to plant and tend.
Gabe was such a big help labeling the cups!
The kids all picked what to plant. They each chose to plant a sunflower seed. I think they are all having visions of 6 foot tall Sunflowers.
Max always takes the task at hand very seriously.
Hopefully, we will have great success with such an early start. We're already praying on the garden!
The kids all picked what to plant. They each chose to plant a sunflower seed. I think they are all having visions of 6 foot tall Sunflowers.
1 Comments:
What a pain my blogroll is at the moment!!! I had no idea you posted! :( Looks like heaps of fun. Can't believe you guys are in Spring now and we are in Autumn :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home