The Knightons

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Spring Fever?

Doug got the urge to get the tiller out today. After all the snow and rain we've gotten lately, the ground was in good condition to be worked. He'll find any excuse to get out the machinery!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

Doug sure is a handy man - in the kitchen and in the garden!!!

January 11, 2009 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

Why do you think I keep him around?!?!

January 11, 2009 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Bingham said...

Oh, I'm so tempted to get out in the garden we landscaped for this year... I just have to keep reminding myself that when the tulips come up, then I can go get dirty. It certainly doesn't feel like January to a girl from WI.

January 13, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home