The Knightons

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Holiday

We took our first road trip since Gabe arrived and we all survived! It was suppose to be a 3 hour drive to Melanie and Jack's house, but turned into 3 1/2 with bumper to bumper traffic through the Gorge. Thanksgiving weekend is not a good time for road construction is all I have to say!
The kids were anxious to eat the Thanksgiving spread.
Max was a good sport with Jack handcuffing him.

Miranda loved making cards with Aunt Melanie (since her mother is deficient in the crafty department).

The big boys introduced Tanner and Max to the world of Risk. This game is right up there with Monopoly-taking 6 hours to finish! Guess what Max wants for Christmas?

Gabe loves to be held. I think of it as muscle toning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matushka Anna said...

Hey I recognize that house...been there a couple of times. Hope you guys had a happy thanksgiving! your little munchkin is growing! so big already. Don't you love the handcuffing...those cops...funny guys. Hope you are all well. Anna

December 4, 2008 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger The Kings said...

I LOVE seeing Doug with a baby!!!! ;)

December 5, 2008 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Lizzie Bingham said...

I think this must have been the trip you went to Portland for as the youth went to the temple. Doug arrived a little harried and let out a very looong sigh. I asked, "rough day?" He said, "Six kids in a car from Portland," and having come from a big family, I understand completely. Looks like it was worth it though!

December 6, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home