posted by Paige @ 1:55 PM
Isn't that how we all want to go to school. Hey, I wanted to let you know I had a cute pic of you...a real close up! Didn't know if you would appreciate it or not, but I contemplated for a long time about posting it.Denise
oh, my! did I say school. I meant sleep!!!!!!!!
LOL - that is sooooo cute!! What was he listening to?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am Paige and my husband is Doug. We've been married 13 years. We are the parents of 6 active kids.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Isn't that how we all want to go to school. Hey, I wanted to let you know I had a cute pic of you...a real close up! Didn't know if you would appreciate it or not, but I contemplated for a long time about posting it.
Denise
oh, my! did I say school. I meant sleep!!!!!!!!
LOL - that is sooooo cute!! What was he listening to?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home