The Knightons

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Little Kitchen Mishap

Two weeks ago I had a bit of a battle with a #10 can of tomatoes. The can won. It bled quite a bit @ first, so I kept it covered for a few days and thought everything was okay. Now my finger looks like this. I must have cut the ligaments b/c I can't straighten it anymore than this. Doug is having a ball teasing me about my "freaky middle finger." I never had the most beautiful hands. This just adds character.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jack and Melanie said...

Ok, you told me about this but i didn't picture it being quite so bad. I agree w/ doug....it is freaky!!

December 20, 2008 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger The Kings said...

Oh my!! That is terrible. Is it sore, or just looks strange!? ;)

December 21, 2008 at 3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be very handy for Halloween next year.
Love Lorraine xxx

December 21, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home