The Knightons

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An All Day Project

The first snow of the seasons arrives. What do the kids want to do first thing Monday morning? Play in the snow, of course! So after morning jobs were done I spent @ least an hour preparing everyone for the outdoors. I dug into the storage and managed to find a complete snow ensemble for each of the kids. Miracles do happen!Carson spent about 5 minutes outside before he came in crying because he was cold and ready to come in. When the older kids went out later I managed to talk him into staying inside with me.There was something about posing with their hands stretched out.

Miranda wanted to be buried in snow. I prefer sand.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

Oh wow!!! We have to drive if we want to see snow in winter. The boys would LOVE it if they could just go out into the yard and play in snow. I think Harri would get sick of it like Carson though.

December 17, 2008 at 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to say it Paige, but I hate the snow. It snowed here once when the kids went to school. Well not snow as you know it, about an inch thick. The kids couldn't go to school for a couple of days. Yes I know your'e thinking, how rediculous!
Anyway all they did for those few days was run outside ,get cold and wet, change clothes, have hot baths and a mug of Milo, get changed again and do it over and over. I spent all my time mopping up wet floors,running baths,washing clothes and making Milo. I never dream of a white Christmas, it would be a nightmare!! Anyway I hope you all have a very happy Christmas, especially with your new, beautful little boy.
Love Lorraine xxxx

December 17, 2008 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

Lorraine-I don't care for wintertime much either. Luckily, it doesn't snow too much here and doesn't stay for long. Summertime is my season. I'd take being hot over being cold anyday! ;)

December 17, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home