The Knightons

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A mom and her babies

This big blue chair is the coveted spot in the living room. It's comfy and close to the fireplace. I spend at least 25% of my awake time sitting in it with Gabe. If I sit in it just right, it's not too bad to sleep in either!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

Paige - you are looking so good!

December 22, 2008 at 1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Paige, you look wonderful, and Gabe is getting so big.
Love Lorraine xxx

December 22, 2008 at 4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paige,
You gotta explain to me how you have 6 kids and you are able to find time to sit in a chair for 25%of your awake time!! With my two it feels like I only get to sit down about 2.5 times during my awake time. You go girl!!
You need to tell me all your secrets before our #3 arrives in a few short weeks.
Jill
And yes, you look amazing!!

December 22, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home