THE BIG 4
It's hard to believe it, but Carson turned 4 today. He (along with the other kids) was excited to open gifts this morning. Luckily, we don't have church until 11:00 so there was plenty of time to play with the "goods."
Just mix Hot Wheels and a T-Rex and you've got a toy set any boy (or girl named Miranda) would like. Am I sick of the roaring sound the dino makes yet? Not quite. Give it a few days.

3 Comments:
He's such a cutie!!! Happy Birthday from Tasmania! :)
Guess what!!! Anna Beth (our old roomie) found me on facebook yesterday!!! I'm so happy to have contact with her again. I will get her email address for you as I know you aren't on facebook.
That comment is not from Aaron - its me, Lisa!! I'm just signed in as him!
Wow I just seem to be copying you as our son, Oliver turns 4 on 4th March, roughly a wk later than Carson and Jonty was born a week after Gabe. No more plans for more?? :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home