posted by Paige @ 11:40 AM
LOL!!! Send her over here when you are done with her! ;)
This comment has been removed by the author.
that cracks me up about me falling in between the wall and the bed! i have so many memories of your house but i must have blocked that one...to traumatic!
I need Eve to clean my bathrooms and floors!We had enough members going with us to the science center to get everyone in on passes... free!
I wonder if she does laundry???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am Paige and my husband is Doug. We've been married 13 years. We are the parents of 6 active kids.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
LOL!!! Send her over here when you are done with her! ;)
This comment has been removed by the author.
that cracks me up about me falling in between the wall and the bed! i have so many memories of your house but i must have blocked that one...to traumatic!
I need Eve to clean my bathrooms and floors!
We had enough members going with us to the science center to get everyone in on passes... free!
I wonder if she does laundry???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home