posted by Paige @ 3:23 PM
Love, love love that little fat Buhhda, and I don't mean Doug.Love Lorraine.xxx
Mum - I thought you were talking about Doug then!!! ;)You will have to stop having kids or Doug won't have a lap left!
I'm glad that everyone is healthy again! Is it just too cold to take the baby out?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am Paige and my husband is Doug. We've been married 13 years. We are the parents of 6 active kids.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Love, love love that little fat Buhhda, and I don't mean Doug.
Love Lorraine.
xxx
Mum - I thought you were talking about Doug then!!! ;)
You will have to stop having kids or Doug won't have a lap left!
I'm glad that everyone is healthy again! Is it just too cold to take the baby out?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home