On Saturday the weather was relatively nice (a blistering 45 degrees!) so the older kids took part in a little target practice with Doug. I love it! Nothing more to say.
i've spent the morning catching up on everybodies blog. i'm feeling like it's really to bad we don't live closer i think our hausbands would get along pretty well. we are always having trouble finding a couple that we both like both of the spouses, but i think you guys would be fun!
Hi Paige, Yes I too like Lisa think that is a classic picture of Miranda with the bow. More like Maid Marion. I was 56. Lisa was just being polite. Love Lorraine xxx
4 Comments:
LOL - I love how Miranda is out there with 'the men' in her tutu!!! Classic.
i've spent the morning catching up on everybodies blog. i'm feeling like it's really to bad we don't live closer i think our hausbands would get along pretty well. we are always having trouble finding a couple that we both like both of the spouses, but i think you guys would be fun!
i didn't realize i was signed in as my son...sorry, this is lydia!
Hi Paige,
Yes I too like Lisa think that is a classic picture of Miranda with the bow.
More like Maid Marion.
I was 56. Lisa was just being polite.
Love Lorraine xxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home