Plantin' Peas
The first batch of peas are planted! One thing checked off the To Do List. We've got about 6-7 weeks until we can plant our warm weather plants, so guess what we'll be doing every weekend 'til May. I'm getting very anxious. It's been a long winter. I can't wait for temps to warm up so I can take Gabe out more.
Garrett and Carson in classic garden attire
Max the Helper Max my enthusiastic gardener
Why did this job go slower with two?
I love all the help!

5 Comments:
I bought this really cool terrarium I saw at Lowes for $15. It holds like 60 spots to start your seeds inside. I have a great spot behind my kitchen sink with two windows that will be the perfect spot to grow my little plants until my garden is ready! We need to rent a rototiller so we can go a bit deeper than last year. I like you beds though. It was been too cold here with snow earlier this week, but my bulbs are doing nicely still and haven't died! I love to watch my garden grow, make sure you post photos of the process.
I LOVE seeing pics of you Paige! It does look freezing there at the moment. We are having beautiful weather at the moment - cool nights but beautiful warm sunny days. I wish it would just stay like this! I hate to think winter is on the way :( Hope the vegies grow well.
You guys are SO on the ball. I am impressed. I haven't even thought about the garden. I guess I better get with it!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige - it is so fun to see your cute children and your beautiful smile. What an amazing family. My blog is at www.seasonalsouveniers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home