The Knightons

Sunday, September 27, 2009

One Last Hurrah


THE HIKE

The troops were "none too pleased" with the mile hike I insisted upon.
Does this rock look like a hat? Apparently, the early explorers did. The kids just couldn't see it...I said, "Use your imagination!"


EXPERIMENTATION WITH FIRE: A BOY'S FIRST LOVE





SAND & WATER: LOTS OF IT







Even though we had lots of fun, I do not recommend camping in the sand. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING ended up with sand in it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judd and Debi Williams said...

Oh thanks for the pictures...oh boy does this look familure...but where are the cliff jumping pictures? it was good enought for you, why not the boys?...good times at the river....Judd & Debi

September 28, 2009 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger The Kings said...

Oh Gabe's sooooo big now!! What a cutie. Whenever I see pics of 4 of your boys together it hits me how outnumbered poor Miranda is!!!

September 28, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home