posted by Paige @ 10:13 PM
How many bottles are we doing this time? or is it just for quick eating?
The sky's the limit...we'll be bottling most of them, but saving a box or two in the 'frige downstairs for eating fresh.
Exactly how many bottles have you put away this year Page?I would love to know.xxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am Paige and my husband is Doug. We've been married 13 years. We are the parents of 6 active kids.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
How many bottles are we doing this time? or is it just for quick eating?
The sky's the limit...we'll be bottling most of them, but saving a box or two in the 'frige downstairs for eating fresh.
Exactly how many bottles have you put away this year Page?
I would love to know.
xxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home