The Knightons

Monday, July 27, 2009

"I Gave In"

Doug has been bugging for ages to just mow his hair REALLY short. I've really dug my heels in up until now. I had told him that I would only do it in the summertime so his white scalp could quickly get a little color to it. After being pestered on a daily basis I could no longer come up with a legitimate excuse...so I actually offered to cut it...SHORT...1/4 inch on top and 1/8 on the sides. Next time we'll go really crazy and do 1/8 and 1/16. I've finally come to grips with the fact that I married a man that will be bald someday. It's inevitable. I might as well face the facts...and embrace the lack of hair...okay, maybe that's extreme. I haven't come to that point yet. I'll rejoice in the fact that it's not my hairline that is receding.


1 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

Aaron used to have his hair like this and I hated it - he looked like a thug! Doug doesn't look too bad with it though - you are a good wife! :)

July 28, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home