3D Date
Our good (and generous) friend Hipolito managed to get us tickets to the movie "Up" in 3D for Saturday morning. Since he could only get 5 tickets, Doug sent me with the 4 older kids while he stayed home with Carson and Gabe. It was fun to go out with the "Big" kids.

The kids had a blast. I storyline was okay, but I will admit that it was pretty cool to see a 3D movie. Mind you, this is coming from a girl who can hardly sit through a movie @ home without getting up to get something to keep her busy. (It probably helped that I took a little snooze during the previews. :0 Why do they show SO MANY previews?!?!)
Garrett was particularly impressed with the 3D. He kept saying, "Mom it looks so real!" I kept hushing him and telling him that he just needed to watch and be impressed in head.
It was fun.
Plus, who can pass up a chance to wear such stylish eyewear?
Garrett was particularly impressed with the 3D. He kept saying, "Mom it looks so real!" I kept hushing him and telling him that he just needed to watch and be impressed in head.
It was fun.
Plus, who can pass up a chance to wear such stylish eyewear?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home