The Hike
A trip to Idaho is not complete without a hike of some shape or form. We're not talking Olympic athlete kind of hike, but difficult enough to tell me that walking the dog for 45 minutes each day is just not cuttin' it. I tried to blame it on the elevation, which is somewhat legitimate because they are about 5000 feet higher than us in Kennewick, but let's be real, I could kick my workouts up a notch. I'm not in that good of shape and I can't even say it's because I just had a baby because my baby is almost 8 months old. Anyway, here's some lovely pics of our afternoon hike:
grateful to reach the top.
I've never heard this term, but that's what Doug's dad called it.


2 Comments:
Is that snow on the mountain, or an I just seeing things?
I am so looking foward to summer.
I detest the winter.
Love Lorraine.
xxx
P.S. the word verification is effort!!!
Oh wow - that is so beautiful!!! I am the same - I used to have the excuse that I had a bit of extra weight because I 'just had a baby' - now he is 1 I definitely can't use that excuse anymore! :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home